Skip to content
What is an SBA Loan?
We understand that running a business can be tough at times. Unforeseeable events can create a need for extra working capital.
COVID-19 has caused many business owners to stress about their cash flow. As of March 13, 2020 the President of the USA declared a National emergency and secured $50 Billion for the SBA. The SBA will be lending to small business owners just like you. Many of the lenders in our network are now providing these types of loans.
There are many types of SBA Loans:
- Standard 7(a) – $5 Million Max| 10 Year Term | 5-10 Days
- 7(a) Small Loan – $350,000 Max| 10 Year Term | 5-10 Days
- SBA Express – $350,000 Max| 7 Year Term | 36 Hours
- Export Express – $500,000 Max| 7 Year Revolving Line |24 Hours
- Export Working Capital – $5 Million Max| Revolving Line | 5-10 Days
- International Trade – $5 Million Max| 10 Year Term | 5-10 Days
We make business funding simple. Here at Easy Financing we have a network of lenders that fund our clients. Easy Financing will ask you several questions that allow us to match you to a lender in our network. Our goal is to get you funded right away with the best possible lender.
Our proprietary software will cross reference your business with more than 500 lenders to find you an instant match. Then we can either transfer you directly to the lender or we can have the lender call you back at a time that works better for you. Don’t spend hours looking for a lender. Let us do that for you!
SBA Loan Requirements:
- 650 FICO or Higher
- 2 Years in Business or Longer
- No Bankruptcies
- No Defaults
- No Judgements
- No SBA Lender Declines Within The Past 12 Months